I thought I would do this for a bit of fun, and so you can get to know me a little bit better. Some of them are a little interesting and some are plain boring but oh well…
1. I grew up in Thailand. If you’ve followed me for a while on Instagram, you may know this. I moved there with my family when I was 9, for ‘2 years’ but 10 years later we were still there. We go back every year for a holiday and visit old friends but this year we didn’t cause we had Ava. I’m having withdrawals and can’t wait for next year!! I lived in Koh Samui for 5 years and Phuket for 5 years.
2. Mitch and I met in Koh Samui in a bar whilst he was there visiting his dad (yes his dad lives there too) and I was on a little holiday with friends from Phuket. Mitch also lived there for a bit and Portugal too.
3. I moved back from Thailand to attend uni at The University of Exeter to study International Relations. I hated every second of it and left after the first term, I’m so glad I did, it just wasn’t for me.
4. My favourite food is Thai food (shock!)
5. I have a scar on my right knee cap that I got when I was 11. I was horse riding and the horse brushed up against a fence and there was a nail sticking out…lots of stitches were involved.
6. I can waterski, wakeboard and scuba dive.
7. Before Ava-Mae was born I did a range of jobs, I worked in admin, social media marketing, events management, and then I trained to be a makeup artist at The North East Makeup Academy. I did a 4 week intensive course and then I worked for myself doing makeup after that.
8. I would eventually like to move abroad so Ava-Mae can experience growing up how Mitch and I have.
9. I started my blog years ago but never told anyone or put it on social media because I was too scared. Then when I got pregnant I started posting more and publishing it because I found I was more comfortable blogging about my own experiences just things like makeup and beauty tips, etc.
10. I currently live about 7-8 hour drive away from my family, so days can be very long when Mitch is away at work. So I spend a lot of time of Facetime with my parents and sisters!
Hope you enjoyed!
Love Lucy x